Sunday, July 10, 2011

Undefined. And maybe that's just how I like it.

After several experiments with blogs, I've decided that not really having a concrete idea about what I want to do with this blog is the best way to go. Otherwise, I just get hung up on a myriad of details. Maybe the real value to me is just writing about what I feel like writing about at that point in time. Worrying about whether it fits into some kind of arbitrary theme that I've assigned to it seems counter-productive.

So for now, this blog is about what I'm doing, where I am, where I'm going, what is currently amusing me and basically anything related to those topics. I'm going through a particularly transformational couple of years in my life and it's cathartic for me to think it all out and document it.

Hopefully this also serves as a creative outlet so people stop telling me that I post way too much on Facebook. To some degree, I also hope this helps me hone my long-form writing style into something crisper and more entertaining. Or maybe this is just going to be a self-indulgent jerkfest for me while I continue to pretend that I live a life worth writing about.

Let's all find out...together.

2 comments:

  1. looking forward to more posts! don't think too much! just write!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vow to Re-tweet your blog entries so you become more famous and accomplished.

    ReplyDelete